Nothing much had happened since last I blogged that my friends don't already know about..sinus surgery, lots of changes at work etc, so I thought I would put up a spoiler alert for upcoming attractions.
Pretty soon, I will embark on a fun new project with my friend Linda H. Or more to the point, I will be HER project. Linda was my trainer in 2007/08 when I was working hard on dropping weight. I had reached 320 pounds and managed to get down to 248 pounds with her help and inspiration. A lot of things happened since and I got way off track, and now find myself back at 280 pounds, so Linda and I- also known as "Double Trouble" are starting a facebook group where we will document the journey of her taking me on as a project to get me healthy again. And this time it's full on, all out, this isn't playtime people, Biggest Loser meets SparkPeople type of stuff.
So stay with me, there may be a picture blog of before during and after, comments from Linda from the trainer's perspective as well as regular insights from the receiving end.
Wish me luck!
L
1 comment:
Wow! I'm excited to hear how it goes. Good luck and remember to stock up on the ben gay. ;)
Post a Comment